- When Your Favourite Show Gets X-Filed February 6, 2017
- Chains Of Darkness, A Review November 17, 2015
- Doctor Google, MD July 29, 2015
- The Rise And Fall Of Ink Master February 20, 2015
- I took the “Which Ice Cream Flavour Are You” test and I got “Apple Cobbler Crunch”. You won’t believe what happens next! January 15, 2015
- Advice #5: How To Meet People Online September 11, 2014
- Tragic Mistakes #14: Catch 44 May 16, 2014
- The Internet Is Bad For Artists April 6, 2014
- Disgrace-Face #6: Woody Allen February 1, 2014
- Warning! #1: The Mountain Is Within Visible Range, Mr Bieber January 30, 2014
Readerland Is Composed Of
- 32,779 Wonderful People
Check those sexy tags!
- oh god why?
Tag Archives: oh god why?
Remember when you were four years old and you saw Star Wars for the first time? I know I do. In fact, back then we had to rent a VCR to watch those movies and they were the first three … Continue reading
Now that tattoos are becoming mainstream and television is starting to look their way, I think it’s time we discussed some of the tragic mistakes people make in getting a tattoo. I’ve had a few of them myself, though I … Continue reading
I don’t often discuss religion on this blog for a simple reason. It’s the same reason I don’t attack a certain band’s musical ability. In the immortal words of Jack Black, “just a matter of opinion.” You can try to … Continue reading
Recently, thanks to television and the internet, people have come to understand that antiques and collectibles can be worth an insane amount of money. They see things they would likely throw out as trash being sold for thousands if not … Continue reading
“Why do you tag almost all of your posts with ‘boobs’?” I’ve heard this a fair number of times in my blogging career. Don’t get all silly and think this is the first time I’ve shotgunned my blog tags with … Continue reading
This just in: Beyonce doesn’t look so hot she’d melt your face off all the time. Sometimes pictures of her actually look like complete garbage! It’s not just me! Just.. well it seems to happen more often for me. If … Continue reading